BASIC+ SUPREME (VALUE PACK) CLASS 5 GDL INSURANCE REDUCTION PROGRAM ( 15 HRS ON-LINE CLASS+20 HRS DRIVING)+(FREE 2 HOURS SIMULATING DRIVING IF RECOMMENDED BY INSTRUCTOR)
We offer the Alberta Government Insurance reduction program.15 Hours on-line Class, and 20 Hours on the road. This program is for new drivers who has their class 7 license. This is most suitable course for very nervous students behind the wheel and have Zero driving experience. Pickup - Drop-off is free with this program for 20 hours driving.
15 hours on line class will help you understand traffic laws with Alberta Transportation approved curriculum You will have 30 days to complete 15 hours.
- Take your time and learn at your own pace, up to 30 days, to complete the online lessons
- Prepare for your in-vehicle training with interactive videos and exercises
- Track your understanding and progress with checkpoints and tests throughout the curriculum
- Online lessons available 24-hours a day from any computer
20 hours in car will help you to become a safe and defensive driver with learning Pre Trip, Basic Habits, Lane Changing/Bind Zone Check, Turns Left/Right, Intersections (Controlled/Uncontrolled), Multi-Lane Roadways, Turn Multi-Lane intersections, Backing, Parking such as Parallel Parking, Up/Down Hill Parking, Perpendicular/Angle Parking. One-Way Street, Railway Crossing, Traffic Circle, Highway/Freeway Driving, Hazard Awareness and Hazard Management, Merging/Weave zones, 2 & 3 Point turn, Adverse Condition, Down Town. Each lesson will be minimum 2 hours each lesson or 2.5 hours each lesson.
- Receive feedback from our expert instructors with one-on-one instruction
- We’ll work around your schedule with home, work, or school pick-up and drop-off
- Our instructors are available for lessons in the mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends